Simply Food Store Manager - St Neots
Located on the high street within the historic market town of St Neots, this store is easily accessible from the A1. Our St Neots store is ideally postioned to serve the towns 40,00 residents, trading 8am -7pm with customer parking to the rear.
As the Store Manager you’ll lead a team of 3 Section Managers and 45 Customer Advisors to delight your customers and exceed your KPI’s. As well as being a great learning environment for our future talent, this store has also developed previous Store Managers into larger, more complex roles.
We have 20 stores on East Anglia with a mix of full line and Simply Food stores across the Region. You’ll join a highly energised, committed and passionate team with a great set of results against a challenging retail environment. Having recently won Region of the Quarter, the successful candidate can be confident they are joining a high performing team on East Anglia.
About the role
- Be a role model for the business values and ways of working
- Accountable for delivering the customer experience in store, making every moment special for our customers and maximising sales
- Accountable for the in-store delivery of scorecard measures of performance and operational excellence through colleague capability, teamwork and collaboration.
- Capitailise local opportunities to drive customer conversion and sales
- Build relationships with key stakeholders such as the Traders and RCOM to maximise all growth opportunities, execute fantastic events, drive conversion
- Be accountable for driving an efficient operation in a store which operates legally and safely
- Ensure the successful implementation of FUSE principles
- Motivate and coach teams to maximise potential at all times and drive results
- Develop future talent through performance tools and development programmes
Your skills and experience will include
- Strong leadership and communication skills across all levels
- Ability to demonstrate personal resilience to achieve results, sometimes managing conflicting priorities but ultimately doing the right thing for our people and our business
- The ability to lead your team through change and empower others to deliver
- Consistently demonstrate a customer first mind-set, role modelling the correct behaviours and always looking for opportunities to improve and drive efficiencies
- Able to demonstrate financial awareness and a profitable mindset, continuously thinking of ways to drive sales, manage costs and add value