Marks and Spencer’s Marketing Team are looking for TWO Graphic Designers, who will be responsible for creative ideas and collateral across all consumer touchpoints.
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way - be that through store environment, packaging, POS décor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
• Responsible for the design of in house creative content
• Conceptualise visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to all level of stakeholders
• Work with copywriters and Senior Creatives to produce final design
• Amend designs after feedback
• Constantly bring ideas to the table
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience in graphic design role
• A track record of brilliant, culturally relevant ideas in the world of fashion retail
• Experience of working to strict brand graphic guidelines
• A digital native with a fluent understanding of all digital channels
• An expert level knowledge of all Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier and After Effects.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More
Angela joined us from the BBC where she worked as a Researcher. But her move to Analytics at M&S saw her announced as one of 2019’s Women in Data.View more