Customer Analyst (Jaeger) - FTC 12 Months
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way - be that through store environment, packaging, POS décor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
In this role you are leading Jaeger’s targeting and evaluation across all data driven activity in the customer journey.
You will be ensuring all campaigns are targeted in a way that’s relevant for Jaeger customers as well as working with the wider CRM and Loyalty teams across the M&S family of businesses (Sparks, Food, C&H and Bank) to understand potential data driven opportunities for acquisition and growth.
You will then be responsible for reporting back to the Jaeger business as to how this activity is performing and driving our KPIs.
Across both targeting and evaluation you will ensure we strive towards best practice techniques and that they deliver healthy incremental value, and behaviour change.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
• Develop the targeting strategy the Jaeger business including our drumbeat communications, trigger communications and digital data sharing with third party providers.
• You will be responsible for leading the targeting approach together with the channel owners, ensuring each campaign drives incremental sales and drives clear customer benefit against core KPI’s (e.g. Open Rates, Click to Open, Conversion Rate, AOV etc.).
• Use innovative techniques to lead targeting mechanisms across M&S group due to working from a blank piece of paper and building a new data set for Jaeger.
• Work in an ambitious fashion and think creatively to help relaunch Jaeger as a brand.
• Develop a power of 2 relationship with the channel owners, ensuring all activity has post campaign analysis, and we are starting to embed a test and learn approach across all campaigns.
• Be the voice of the customer and our metrics leading the weekly and monthly dashboard presented at our trading meetings and being able to clearly articulate what worked well and areas for improvement.
• Form strong relationships with our delivery partners and wider stakeholders across the M&S family of business (Digital & Data, C&H and Food).
• Support the whole team to drive cultural change across M&S, embed and adopt new agile ways of working.
• Overall revenue driven by Jaeger including make up of our customer, how they shop, who they are, AOV etc.
• Understand where and why drop offs are occurring in the digital customer journey and be able to make recommendations to the team across web and marketing as to where the issues lie.
• Campaign metrics; customer acquisition, open rates, click through rates, opts outs, to all be in line with best practice targets.
• Incremental sales delivered to Jaeger and wider M&S through marketing channels (as a result of increased frequency and spend of target customer groups)
• 100% of campaigns will be targeted online, to budget and inline with campaign briefs.
• Excellent understanding of analytical programmes (SQL & Omniture essential and Python desirable)
• Extensive experience of customer analytics and use of customers transactional and CRM channel data
• Analytical skills and an entrepreneurial approach to spot and act on opportunities to drive increased performance
• Good understanding of retail industry
• Staying up to date with the latest technology, techniques and methods
• Proven track record of ‘data story telling’ and how to build out customer facing propositions using data and insights
• Partner management & strong communication skills
• Proven track record of customer centric campaign development and understanding of how to translate insight into action
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More