Hospitality Customer Assistant - Manchester
It’s all about joining a team where your passion for food and delivering great service is in your DNA.
Your experience tells a story, but the right attitude speaks louder still – You’ll be confident & engaging, excellent at communicating and have a passion for food. We’ll teach you the rest.
We want our Customers to step in and feel M&S. As a Customer Assistant, you’ll work across our expert areas including Grocer, Greengrocer, Beers, Wines & Spirits, Horticulture, Frozen food, In-Store Bakery, and Hospitality (Front and back of house).
What’s in it for you?
- 20% Staff discount on most things from furniture, fashion and of course food
- First class welcome to M&S and initial induction to the team
- Continued development – You’ll learn lots from the M&S Food experts, so you’ll be at the table when it comes to foodie knowledge
- Options to progress – it’s something we’re proud of at M&S. Only if you want to that is. If you don’t, it won’t stop us investing in your continued learning
- Onsite subsidised staff cafe
- Flexible working options
- Holiday Entitlement 28 days – with more earned the longer you’re with us
- Celebration Day – a paid day off to celebrate something that’s important to you *
- Charity Volunteer Day – A paid day away from work to support your chosen charity *
- Perks and Discounts via the M&S Choices website (these are great and there are lots!) including;
- Holiday Buying Scheme – Buy up to an additional 2 weeks of leave per year *
- Cycle to Work scheme where you can buy a new bike *
All applications are completed online. You’ll answer some simple questions and If successful you will be invited to complete a short video interview - we call this your M&S audition so you’ll take centre stage.
If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to an assessment in store where you’ll meet the team and take part in a group exercise and short interview
If this describes you then you’ll love being a Hospitality Customer Assistant at our Manchester store, we have a range of positions available including fixed term and permanent, full and part time.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
*Qualifying period applies