Inventory Control and Quality Assurance (ICQA) Administrator - Days
This is an excellent opportunity for a data-driven administrator to broaden their experience in a large complex automated warehouse. You will work as part of a team in supporting the business to drive the ICQA agenda across our twentyfour-seven operation.
A key responsibility is ensuring inventory is available within the warehouse to fulfil orders placed via M&S websites or for replenishment to stores/franchise to drive our customer experience. You will provide warehouse operations with data, advice and support to ensure customer service levels are attained.
Our ICQA department follows a two week rota pattern, 12 hour shifts which include weekends and bank holidays. This vacancy is on days working 6am - 6pm.
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Maintenance of both the WMS and the automated system control to ensure that inventory on site is accurate and available for ordering by our customers.
• Interrogation and navigation within numerous warehouse management systems and conducting investigations into physical inventory issues.
• Analysis of data using tools such as Excel and Microsoft Access • ICQA KPI reporting and inventory monitoring
• Manage and maintain locked and available Inventory to reflect an accurate stock holding to the M&S.com platform.
• Complete all cycle counting to meet the required guidelines given by our external auditing company.
• Work alongside the operational team in dedicated areas of the site to rectify errors in situ whilst sharing knowledge and building capability.
• Create and amend team SOPs when new guidelines are given / processes are identified
Your skills and experience will include:
• Experience of WMS systems & interrogation
• Experience of warehouse planning, inventory processes and understanding of quality standards
• Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel and Microsoft packages essential
• Strong organisational skills and be of an analytical nature with excellent attention to detail
• Possess the ability to communicate on all levels to management and other internal M&S departments
• Able to work completely unsupervised when the need arises, and can remain calm under pressure
• Flexible to adapt in a timely manner to meet operational requirements and support operational training where required