Making sure our stores and colleagues are set up for success, our Retail Operations team work behind the scenes to improve the efficiency of our store operations and play a key role in identifying new ways in which we can ensure our customers always have the best experience (with the added M&S magic!) when they shop with us.
It’s an exciting, fast-paced team to work in and the part you could play is crucial to our transformation as we build the M&S stores of the future and embrace newly developed digital solutions, improved supply chain processes and enhanced communication with stores.
There’s plenty of scope for new challenges and career progression for those who can work at pace and really use their initiative to drive the business forward such as Loss Prevention & Security, Activity and Communication, Digital Operations, MI & Analytics and Trading functions for Foods and Clothing & Home. So if you come from a retail background and are ready for a new challenge where you can put your understanding of stores to good use as we continually look to ways we can improve the way we do things, we want to hear from you.
Similar roles for you
- Brand Marketing Manager Paddington, United Kingdom Full Time
- Supply & Demand Planner- Hospitality 12 month FTC Paddington, United Kingdom Full Time
- Assistant Category Marketing Manager Paddington, United Kingdom Full Time
- Store Manager - Simply Food Streatham, United Kingdom Full Time - Inc. Weekends
- Customer Assistant-Foods-Petersfield Petersfield, United Kingdom Part Time