We're creating the Finance team of the future!
At the heart of the Never the Same Again strategy, our Finance team are playing a key role in creating leaner and more effective ways of working as we transform our business.
We are integrating new systems, putting digital first and developing and growing our people. There has never been a more exciting time for a finance career here at M&S.
Fully woven into the DNA of M&S, our team plays a key role in setting the pace for our key business decisions, shaping our budgets, analysing our sales, managing costs and making sure our most vital statistics and data are absolutely accurate. Finance here definitely isn’t just about numbers. In fact, Finance touches on everything - from Food Buying to International Operations and everything in-between.
With a focus on adding value to all business areas by helping them make data-driven decisions and understand what is driving commercial performance – it’s our job to make sure the right tools, processes, governance and ways of working are in place to support this.
What does this mean for you? An unrivalled opportunity to help shape our future.
By working in close partnership with different teams across M&S, you’ll engage people and challenge them when necessary to help us ensure the business is making the best possible decisions every step of the way. And at the speed we’re evolving, the chance to make a real impact on our business is yours for the taking.
Similar roles for you
- Finance Manager - Retail Financial Control London, United Kingdom Permanent
- Finance Analyst - Retail Operations Costs London, United Kingdom Permanent
- Internal Auditor - Data Analyst London, United Kingdom Permanent
- Finance Manager: Clothing & Home - Financial Planning & Analysis London, United Kingdom Permanent
- Finance Analyst (Food Stock) Salford, United Kingdom Permanent