Category Insight Manager (Clothing & Home)
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way - be that through store environment, packaging, POS décor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
We are on the search for a Category Insight Manager to be the voice of the customer and of Customer Insight for the Business Units and to create and communicate concise customer insights at a strategic level, from internal, market & consumer data, to BU LTs, in a creative & visual way.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your key accountabilities will include
• Utilise insight from multiple sources and over multiple timeframes to create a clear, concise story which generates discussion & action at senior levels.
• To undertake and communicate to the BU & key categories strategic customer insight into the Business Unit Super Season Range planning process to drive customer-centric decision making
• To create strong working relationships with all the BU LTs and clearly establish & uphold the ways of working with Buying, centred around key strategic moments for the BU and also including ad hoc requests which need to be appropriately evaluated and prioritised
• To interpret internal and market analytics to answer key strategic BU questions and where required, brief & collaborate with Snr Data Insight Manager and/or the Consumer Insight Manager to fully provide what is required by the BU
• To work with the Leadership Teams (and Strategy where required) to support them with strategic customer insight required for major decisions, to drive customer centric decision making
Your skills and experience will include:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (particularly with Powerpoint) and ability to adapt influencing style to suit different stakeholders get people to think customer first
• Bold, Brave & Resilient – comfortable providing direction to and challenging senior stakeholders ensuring ‘value-add’ activity is prioritised and ability to challenge where this is not the case.
• Numerate, inquisitive and challenging of data with good analytical thinking and attention to detail and ability to prioritise in a demanding environment
• Business orientated – ability to make data and insight-based recommendations in the context of the aims of the business and experienced in influencing teams in a multi-channel UK Retail environment (ideally Fashion)
• Experience of independent interpretation & presentation of complex data from a variety of sources to Senior management and working in collaboration analytics and research teams
• Experience building relationships and managing multiple stakeholders with a variety of needs, aspirations and characteristics
• Fashion experience is desirable
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More