Assistant CRM Manager (Jaeger) - FTC 12 Months
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop Jaeger and present the brand in a compelling and personalised way.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we re-launch the Jaeger brand - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
In this role you are supporting and co-creating the delivery and execution of CRM activity across various aspects of the Jaeger customer journey. You will be delivering relevant and rewarding communications that our Jaeger customers will grow to love. Together with this you will ensure we strive towards ever more personalised communications and rewards those customers really connect with on all levels.
All campaigns will drive incremental value, and drive behaviour change within the customer base.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND MEASURES
• M&S acquired the Jaeger brand at the start of this year, and we are busy preparing ready for a re-launch in Autumn. With this comes the ability to build a new customer base and to form a relationship with those customers.
• This role will support the development of the Jaeger customer strategy helping to drive growth through increased consideration, frequency, and value.
• Co-create the Omni channel approach, ensuring all campaigns are customer first, and really driving towards a joint loyalty journey. This will include email, DM, SMS, Push and social channels where appropriate.
• Run all CRM communications from ideation through to delivery both Jaeger specific and across the family of M&S businesses.
• Support the team to manage the agreed markdown or campaign budget, ensuring each campaign drives incremental sales and drives clear customer benefit against core KPI’s (e.g. engagement rates, net promotor score etc).
• Form a power of 2 relationship with the analytics and evaluation, ensuring all campaigns are briefed for post campaign analysis, and we are starting to embed a test and learn approach for all campaigns.
• Support the whole team to drive cultural change across M&S, embed and accept new agile ways of working, test and learn, fail fast / learn quickly, and 360 degree feedback approach.
• Ensure all campaigns are performing against key performance metrics, traffic, revenue, incremental sales, ROI, CRT’s, open rates, opt outs and sparks promoter score.
• Overall sign up rate for Jaeger communications
• Incremental sales delivery plan through targeted communications
• Campaign metrics; click through rates, open rates, opts outs, to all be in line with best practice targets.
• Incremental sales delivered to C&H through CRM channels (as a result of increased frequency of target customer groups)
• Traffic and gross revenue delivered for C&H .com through CRM channels
• Loyalty & CRM experience.
• Attention to detail
• Agency management
• Campaign planning
• Partner engagement
• Creative execution
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More