Please attach examples of your work to your cv.
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way - be that through store environment, packaging, POS décor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with creative studio to deliver design solutions informed by seasonal creative concepts in line with brand guidelines
- Work with windows manager to design and develop Clothing & Home windows bringing creative ideas from concept sketches through to 3D renders
- Bring together scheme, imagery, and product to create a show stopping instore and windows experience
- Work with planning team to build timelines aligned to the programme plan and implement a robust process ensuring efficient workflow
- Undertake regular competitor research, informed of current retail brand and digital trends, sharing with the store experience team
- Awareness of production and reality of store implementation constraints
- Proven experience of working on windows and instore 3D design
- A creative thinker with an eye for delivering eye catching designs
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, to strict deadlines
- Proactive with the ability to take initiative and network with key stakeholders
- Manage, prioritise, and deliver projects efficiently and be reactive and adaptable to business needs
- Strong visualisation skills, thorough with an excellent eye for detail
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Skills & Experience
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe CC Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Sketch Up
- Artworking skills
- Microsoft Office – word / excel / PowerPoint
- Creative thinker
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation! In exchange for your experience, we will reward you with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
Interested? Apply here!
Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. Applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More