Senior Marketing Manager - Job ShareLocation(s) London
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Gift Card B2C and B2B marketing team at a pivotal moment in our retail transformation and growth.
The job share will work harmoniously with the other Senior Marketing Manager to help drive, lead and inspire the Marketing team to deliver exceptional through-the-line marketing to surpass all commercial targets.
You will lead on the development of the annual marketing plan which will help deliver over £300m across both categories. You will be adept at influencing key senior stakeholders across the business to integrate Gift Cards into wider key trading events, as well as create and build own moments of commercial opportunities.
Exceptional networking skills are required to build the profile of our categories, both internally and externally at senior levels. Crucially, you will boast exceptional communication skills and the ability to work on multiple projects at once. You must be a self-starter who is constantly seeking ways to improve ways of working but also seize new business opportunities.
In tandem to this, you will oversee the marketing for M&S Energy alongside our partner, Octopus. We have over 60,000 M&S Energy customers and this is a huge area for growth in the coming years. You will own the marketing plan with Octopus and lead the team on all marketing strategy. execution and delivery.Key experience
- A proven track record of delivering strong results in media both in traditional and digital across B2C and B2B
- Strength in cross team collaboration, making things happen through others and facilitation
- Excellent stakeholder management, proven experience of influencing in a complex business.
- Highly numerate, analytical and the ability to evaluate multiple sources of information to make complex judgements.
- Flexible working approach, with a balance of being in the office and working from home
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 celebration day
- 20% discount on M&S products
- A range of wellbeing support (including free counselling and a virtual GP for you and immediate family)
- 25% off gym memberships, access to online fitness classes and discounts for complementary health services, such as nutrition and lifestyle coaching
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers.
Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More