Marketplace Assortment Admin Assistant
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way - be that through store environment, packaging, POS décor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
You'll be supporting the international Marketplace team in the maximisation of International sales from Marketplaces. Through the effective planning, selling, and trading of a global product range that delivers profitability, for M&S as well as for our Marketplace partners.Responsibilities
- To support with driving profitable International growth across C&H Marketplaces
- Understand the C&H product strategies and Critical Path
- To support the Marketplace team with selling product, ensuring all Master data is accurate for Marketplace partners at point of buying
- Support the Assortment Planners with creating assortment plans and buys in conjunction with Marketplace partners which maximise International retail sales and profit
- Understand the C&H product strategies and priorities and support the Marketplace team in the delivery of an International product strategy, which meets Partners requirements and maximises sales
- Work closely with the Int (International) Traders and ensure the BU planning information and master data sets Marketplace partners up for successful buying
- Support the Int Marketplace Assortment Planners with managing the Critical path and understanding Marketplace partners key dates and product launches
- Update accurate product information in internal systems and partner portals
- Support Assortment Planner with analysis and accurate Master data to assist with planning and buying consignment assortment mixes and individual product selections
- Check M&S IBT buying information is accurate and fit for Marketplace partner requirements
- Work closely with the International Trading Team and Marketplace partners to ensure a smooth and timely ordering process
- Support with selling seasonal strategies and product priorities to Marketplace partners through Remote/digital buying events or at Buying fairs
- Support with sales and stock analysis to support Int Marketplace partner/Manager with decision making on assortment, sizing and volume plans to maximise sales and profit
- Work closely with the Int Trading and Logistic teams to track and support with communicating any changes to products to support the agreed seasonal launch
- Create Marketplace partners lessons learnt and competitor analysis and drive forward action to grow sales in future seasons and maximise opportunities
- Passionate for product
- Clothing buying experience
- Understanding of the critical path creation and delivery
- Numerical, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Very confident with Excel and data manipulation
- Confident with using Powerpoint and creating presentation packs
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships
- Strong communicative, influencing, and organisational skills
- Proactive, positive approach and ability to flourish working in a small agile team and working with Marketplace partners
- Ability to fully utilise appropriate M&S & partner IT systems such IBT, PLM, Power BI and SAP
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation! In exchange for your experience, we will reward you with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
Interested? Apply here!
Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. Applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email email@example.com, so we can make alternative arrangements for you.#LI-DW1
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More