Graphic DesignerLocation(s) London
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way - be that through store environment, packaging, POS décor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Clothing & Home Marketing team, as a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for creative collateral across all consumer touchpoints including print, social and digital.
- Responsible for design of creative content for all digital channels, CRM, web, social as well as all offline print and in-store collateral
- Work with senior creatives to deliver design solutions for all external communication including ATL layouts and digital formats
- Ensure all brand guidelines for graphic design are met and maintained consistently
- Work with external resources to ensure the visual consistency of the brand are met at all time
- Own all internal presentation documents ensuring brand consistency is always met
- Previous experience in graphic design role within fashion retail marketing
- Understanding of fashion retail graphic design
- Experience of working to strict brand graphic guidelines
- A digital native with a fluent understanding of all digital channels
- A sound knowledge of preparing artwork for print
- An expert level knowledge of all Adobe Creative Cloud Suite of applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premier and After Effects.
What's in it for you...
Being a part of M&S is exactly that – becoming a part and playing your part. We’re an inclusive, dynamic, exciting, and always evolving business built on core values. We offer a flexible / hybrid approach - talk to us, if it’s meaningful to you, it’s important to us.
Here are some of the benefits we offer that make working for M&S just that little bit more special…
- 20% Colleague discount on most things from furniture, fashion and food.
- A first class welcome to M&S with a tailored induction.
- Attractive annual bonus, based on company performance and personal objectives.
- 29 days holiday including bank holidays!
- Amazing perks and discounts via our M&S Choices website. Including GymSave – that offers up to 25% off Gym Memberships and the option to become an M&S Shareholder using our ShareSave & ShareBuy Schemes
- A wide range of training schemes to help with your learning and development. Having options to progress is something we’re proud of at M&S.
- Charity Volunteer Day – A paid day away from work to support your chosen charity.
- A very generous Defined Contribution Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Every colleague at M&S has access to a fantastic range of wellbeing support – this includes access to our 24/7 Virtual GP, PAM Assist to support you & your family & free access to the UnMind App as well as many other schemes
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the retail industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact.
We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk flexible working.
If you consider yourself to require reasonable adjustments to any part of our recruitment process, we invite you to share those requirements with us when completing your application. We will make every effort to ensure your needs are met to provide a fair and transparent process of assessment.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More
There’s no such thing as one-size-fits-all at M&S. Our new Worklife policy builds flexibility into a career in-store giving you the opportunity to discuss a working pattern that works for you and our business. Learn more and register your interest today.Read More