Front Office Treasury Manager - 4 Month FTC
M&S is a £10bn turnover company with an active Treasury. It has £2bn of debt (mostly corporate bond issues) c£2bn of annual FX exposure, other debt and extensive supply chain finance programs and international operations.
We are looking for a Front Office Treasury Manager who will be accountable for the day-to-day front office operations of the Treasury function and the management of FX hedging and intercompany loan programs.
Group Treasury reports to the Group Finance Director and has overall responsibility for global treasury activities including debt funding, liquidity, and financial risk management, as well as the relationship with the Trustees on the investment strategy for the groups £10bn pension scheme including operation of the associated Scottish Limited Partnership.
You will be working in an effective and efficient team. Reporting to the Assistant Treasurer you will be accountable for managing the performance of the Treasury Dealer.
M&S is transforming and with it Group Treasury. Having implemented a new TMS in 2020, Treasury is looking to optimise its processes and controls.
- Management of the daily liquidity and foreign currency positions of the Group
Working with the Treasury Dealer to deliver an effective daily treasury process including:
- Management of foreign exchange hedging strategy
- Management of intercompany loan portfolio including:
- Systems and controls
- Group Treasurer / Assistant Treasurer support
Skills you will need:
- Thorough and strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Extensive operational front office treasury experience including management of FX exposures and associated hedging strategies and management of day-to-day liquidity processes
- Confident in handling a sophisticated and multifaceted workload to tight time frames
- The ability to manage both internal and external partner relationships
- Proactive with a can do mentality
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
This is an excellent role to demonstrate your Treasury expertise and build your career in business moving through a fast paced transformation.
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk smart/flexible working. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email email@example.com so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More