M&S Food is changing, and fast! We are undergoing one of the biggest transformations in retailing today to build a bigger, better, fresher food business.
From Percy Pig to the freshest M&S Select Farms produce, we grow, source, and develop our own products to give our customers family-ready food that's unbeatable on flavour and innovation.
We need motivated people who are ready to bring their whole self to work and give it their all in a fast-paced team committed to being the best. After all, this is not just food… This is M&S Food.
Being not just any display planner but a M&S display planner you will complete planograms that make product areas easy for customers to shop, support ‘best in town’ display principles and efficient replenishment. Provide a customer and operational perspective with regards to display within the category. Partner the Supply Chain in the delivery of product space that focusses on excellent displays and appropriate cost to meet credible displays. Ensure planograms to agreed timeframes through effective workload management. To partner the New Product Development (NPD) to ensure products are aliened with strategy.
Key accountabilities and measures
- Work alongside the Range Planner to finalise optimum range for given space
- Build and execute maintenance of category planograms, ensuring that they are updated to agreed critical path and display and operational principles
- Analyse product and store inventory data to settle the best attribution of micro space, to optimise operational efficiency and shelf fill
- Lead product attributes and customer decision trees to support execution of relevant displays and ranges
- Maintain up to date product images and dimensions
- Attend operational meetings to specific display rules and act as a check to inform of range distribution changes
- Work with Space Planner to refine allocated space
- Provide display related management information such as shelf efficiency, product ‘look and feel’, ease of shop, customer blocking, and provide recommendations for potential enhancements to provide oversight of the product end to end
- Understand and support the Suppliers by providing the team with range distributions changes and cost to fills within the Critical Path timeframes
- Play a key role in leading the display strategy with Buyers and NPD, making recommendations in line with display principles, as well as defining product attributes.
- Conduct M&S and competitor store visits regularly to review implementation of displays, gain store feedback and to identify potential improvements and opportunities
You will be excellent at project management, analysis and problem solving. Using these skills you will partner well with management and use your food category knowledge to ensure we have customer focused displays. You will have a detailed knowledge of the Space Range and Display processes and critical paths. Good knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Microsoft Excel and Power BI. Food Analytics Query Tool (Business Objects). JDA Suite Including – Space Planning, Assortment Optimization and Intactix Knowledge Database
M&S is ready to push boundaries to lead the industry into a greener, speedier, more inspiring digital era. That’s why we’re revolutionising how we work and offering our most exciting opportunities yet. There’s never been a better time to be part of our team. Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process, and we are happy to talk smart/flexible working.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. If you consider yourself to have a disability or learning difficulty which means you are unable to complete the application process online, please get in touch either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email email@example.com so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More