Digital Visual Merchandising Communications Manager
Key Accountabilities and Measures
- Accountable for the management of the International VM and in-store Marketing Communication Plan/ Critical Path
- Identifying opportunities to advance communication formats – always with a Digital Mindset
- Attends the BU design briefs, product sign offs and buying fairs to inform seasonal communication to stores
- Works to understand the Marketing Strategy for the season to own the development of the POS Principles and Guidelines to Stores.
- Delivers localised Seasonal Guidelines that are always ‘Right First Time’ and on time
- Partners with the Field VM Managers on all events to support the seasonal cascade to market
- Accountable for seasonal uploads and the management of the VM files on StorIQ/ One Drive
- Own and delivers PIR’s for all documents to ensure continuous improvement
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to Manage Ambiguity
- Ability to coordinate a Multiple Task and Prioritise accordingly
- Must Mac and Adobe (Indesign and photoshop) Proficient
- Competent in Sketch Up
- Comprehensive knowledge of Visual Merchandising
- Understanding of Macro and Micro Space
- Ability to manage feedback
- Strong influencing and communication skills – with a ability to manage upwards
- Confident to deliver feedback to peers, stakeholders and partners
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation! In exchange for your experience, we will reward you with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
Interested? Apply here!
Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. Applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
Please note, this role is a fixed term contract for 15 months.#li-dw1
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More