Channel Marketing Manager - Digital
We have a great opportunity for an individual to join the M&S Bank and Services team (M&S PLC).
The Channel Marketing Manager (Digital) plays a key role in managing placements within and optimisation of the digital channels (M&S, Partners, Apps and Dotcom plus Social Media) for Bank and Service; and developing plans to ensure all critical business objectives are delivered - effective coverage and placement across digital channels and support mediums to support key product launches, campaigns and always on activity for Bank and Services. Working with our partners to review, evolve an optimise branded digital channels to effectively deliver business objectives.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Working closely with the various senior product marketing and campaign managers to ensure product marketing, launch and campaign activities are supported effectively via the various key owned/paid digital channels within M&S, Partner channels and externally.
- Ensure we secure the adequate level of placements i.e. marketing / promotional support across digital channels to support launch, campaign and always on activities for Bank and Services.
- Manage content, design and optimisation across all digital channels to meet critical business objectives across Bank and Services.
- Manage relationships with C&H and Food, and Data and Digital / Dotcom to deliver stand alone and integrated opportunities across product launches and campaigns for Bank and Services in digital channels.
- Support the digital first / self serve approach for core FS products within M&S Stores.
- Responsibility for Digital Partner team relationships and optimisation of Branded websites and digital channels.
- Own the Digital runway and plan for Bank and Services.
- You have strong channel marketing experience across Digital channels (dotcom, applications, digital marketing – paid and owned) - Omni-channel experience preferred
- You have strong expertise of channel optimisation across digital channels – content, design, promotion and campaigns.
- You have proven planning skillet and can manage multiple product and campaign demands across business lines.
- You have a proven track record in senior relationship management and working across matrix organisations.
- You are tenacious and resilient and can shine in an environment that requires strong planning and organisational skills.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More