3rd Party Brands Assistant Planner ManagerLocation(s) London
From Merchandising and Marketing - Product Development and Design, through to Supply Chain and Space Planning - our mission is to bring stylish wardrobe, home and beauty essentials to our customers via an easy, inspiring shopping experience online and in store that will delight them every time.
As we accelerate the transformation of our business to suit the changing needs of our customer, we need results-orientated colleagues that not only have a passion for our product, but a strong team working ethos, creativity and a healthy commercial aim to join us on our journey.
- To assist the Planning Manager and support the wider team in the commercial planning process for brands.
- Deliver the sales, stock and intake targets and work collaboratively across key stakeholders (logistics, commercial planning, external brands) to ensure the plan is delivered
- Partner the Planning Manager to ensure key strategic and commercial plans are developed, implemented and milestone dates achieved
- Support the delivery of the merchandise budgeting and planning process for stock and commitment ensuring that all key operational and strategic decisions are incorporated within the agreed timelines
- Monitors targets for stock, intake, cost of reductions and ways management for Brands and drives actions across Brands to ensure delivery.
- Identifies deviations from targets, raises them to the business, and supports creation of reaction plan
- Support the Brands team with the delivery of the Plans to the agreed timescales working with Merchandisers / Buyers and embedded Finance
- Deliver the Planning process across Brands, developing a one best way in with standardized & consistent documentation that enables easy roll ups across Brands and as determined for clothing
- Track the end-to-end critical path for the Brands and identify key issues
- Work with the Central Planning and Reporting teams to ensure that the relevant Brands MI and reporting is available on time and feed ad hoc BU requests into the relevant teams
- Supports the Brands to optimize / reduce stock holding by identifying slow / unproductive lines requesting the appropriate action is taken
- Manages and challenges repricing / RTV s/ re-processing for the Brands working with the Commercial & Operations team to execute the changes
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation! In exchange for your experience, we will reward you with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
Interested? Apply here!
Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. Applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More