Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way - be that through store environment, packaging, POS décor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
An exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing in-house creative team with big ambitions. Working on everything the customer sees from ATL advertising, digital and social activations to the instore experience, the Creative lead will report into the associate creative director of brand and will manage and mentor a team of creatives. Collaborating with the inhouse specialists across copy, VM, art buying, production and social content as well as external agencies and freelance specialists, the Creative lead will be responsible for driving the vision of the brand whilst delivering on commercial requirements.
• Translate our brand strategies and insights into compelling creative ideas
• Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
• Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns
• The ability to generate original ideas and visual concepts that are on brand and future facing
• The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
• Art direct external and internal creative resource; photography and film teams, animators, illustrators, copywriters etc
• Take responsibility and mentor less senior members of the team
• Manage multiple projects from concept through completion.
• Manage pre and post production working closely with project management teams and externals.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• A passion for brand building in the world of clothing and home
• Must have an excellent grasp for industry and cultural trends, bringing the best-case studies and references to support the projects the team work on.
• Proven track record of generating ideas that translate into strong, ownable and effective brand campaigns.
• An outstanding portfolio demonstrating creativity and effectiveness
• Excellent design and art direction skills
• A deep understanding of digital marketing, social media and multi-channel communications
• Experience creating and collaborating to deliver integrated 360º marketing campaigns in; advertising, branding, retail, experiential, moving image and digital
• Proven experience in a similar role or as a senior creative.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More
Angela joined us from the BBC where she worked as a Researcher. But her move to Analytics at M&S saw her announced as one of 2019’s Women in Data.View more