Technology underpins the way we work across the business and along with our Digital and Data teams we are shaping the future of M&S by creating a more agile, efficient and commercial Technology function that will deliver growth for the business and help us become the best Technology organisation in Retail - for our customers, partners and of course, our colleagues.
Our partnerships with Microsoft and Founders Factory have meant we’ve been able to work with and learn from the disrupters, and maximise from this.
From equipping in-store colleagues with Honeywell devices (providing the insight to play a greater part in commercial decision-making), to the rollout of our checkout-free payment experience Mobile Pay Go, our newly launched flower subscription service and of course our Joint Venture with Ocado - our Technology teams are constantly innovating and looking at new ways to be even better.
As a bold team who learn from our failures in order to continuously improve and collaborate across teams to deliver success at scale we need team members who are curious, flexible, inventive and have a growth mindset. Our Agile way of working is crucial to our success, meaning our teams are fully empowered to make decisions on the ground giving us great flexibility in our approach to whatever innovations we turn our hands to.
Similar roles for you
- Software Development Engineer - Digital Stores Paddington, United Kingdom Permanent
- Configuration Analyst Manchester, United Kingdom Permanent
- Systems Support Technical Lead Manchester, United Kingdom Permanent
- Systems Support Team Leader Manchester, United Kingdom Fixed term
- Full-Stack Software Engineer Paddington, United Kingdom Permanent