From Merchandising and Marketing through to Product Development and Design, our mission is to bring stylish wardrobe, home and beauty essentials to our customers via an easy, inspiring shopping experience online and in store that will delight them every time.
As we accelerate the transformation of our business to suit the changing needs of our customer, we need results-driven colleagues that not only have a passion for our product, but a strong team working ethos, creativity and a healthy commercial drive to join us on our journey.
With rapidly expanding ranges like our Goodmove activewear, a fresh focus on our Denim and Back to School products and a Lingerie range that continues to hold its leading market share - it really is an exciting time to be part of the transformation of our iconic brand that is putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re a real team player with a passion for our products, understand the M&S customer, are digitally savvy and are the best at what you do – we want to hear from you. We’ll reward you with an impressive benefits package, unrivalled learning and development opportunities and the chance to play your part in driving our success.
Similar roles for you
- Brand Marketing Manager Paddington, United Kingdom Full Time
- International Copywriter Paddington, United Kingdom Full Time
- BI Developer Paddington, United Kingdom Full Time
- Junior Merchandiser Brands Paddington, United Kingdom Full Time
- Buying Admin Assistant - Womenswear Paddington, United Kingdom Full Time