Clothing, Home & Beauty
From Merchandising and Marketing through to Product Development and Design and Supply Chain and Space Planning - our mission is to bring stylish wardrobe, home and beauty essentials to our customers via an easy, inspiring shopping experience online and in store that will delight them every time.
As we accelerate the transformation of our business to suit the changing needs of our customer, we need results-driven colleagues that not only have a passion for our product, but a strong team working ethos, creativity and a healthy commercial drive to join us on our journey.
With rapidly expanding ranges like our Goodmove activewear, a fresh focus on our Denim, exciting on-trend furniture and bestselling beauty favourites, it really is an exciting time to be part of the transformation of our iconic brand that is putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
If you’re a real team player with a passion for our products, understand the M&S customer, are digitally savvy and are the best at what you do – we want to hear from you. We’ll reward you with an impressive benefits package, unrivalled learning and development opportunities and the chance to play your part in driving our success.
Similar roles for you
- Assistant Textile Designer Home Paddington, United Kingdom Permanent
- Assistant Hard Goods Designer Home Paddington, United Kingdom Permanent
- Assistant Print Designer Home Paddington, United Kingdom Permanent
- Visual Merchandising Assistant Manager (Maternity Cover) Paddington, United Kingdom Fixed term
- Creative Lead Paddington, United Kingdom Permanent