Finance Analyst - SAP Clothing & Home Payables
Join M&S at one of the most exciting times in the history of the business. We employ over 70,000 colleagues who demonstrate extraordinary passion for M&S. Our colleagues deliver great customer experiences and showcase extensive technical skills in a wide variety of areas, including from our Stores to Food, Clothing & Home (C&H), Corporate Services and many other areas of our diverse and fast-moving business.
The SAP vendor management team, within the Business Service Centre at M&S, monitors supplier GRIR/IRGR. The team also completes supplier statement of accounts to ensure M&S are compliant with GSCOP and payment performance requirements. The team is a critical part of the continuing operations of M&S.
Each day GRIR/IRGR balances are monitored for our Clothing & Home (C&H) services, and you will be supporting PO and C&H process business activities, assisting in running reports and supplier accounts reconciliations and own the GRIR payables balance sheet analysis and ME reconciliations.
This role would be ideal for someone with a high attention to detail and who is able to resolve queries quickly and effectively, proactively contacting challenging stakeholders.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Ownership of the C&H PO positions via the management of GRIR
- Balance sheet work including ME reconciliations and balance sheet review packs (including attendance to the monthly balance sheet reviews)
- Statement reconciliations with external suppliers including links to the team statement reconciliation trackers
- Working with the business to drive down compliance of GR/IR and IR/GR positions
- Weekly credit memo validation for over invoicing of price and Qty discrepancies
Your skills and experience will include:
- Prior experience of using SAP ECC
- Intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Confident telephone manner, liaising with different stakeholders and banks
- Effective organisation and planning skills
- A high attention to detail
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More
Angela joined us from the BBC where she worked as a Researcher. But her move to Analytics at M&S saw her announced as one of 2019’s Women in Data.View more