Visual Merchandising Assistant Manager – Clothing
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way - be that through store environment, packaging, POS décor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!
Then Visual Merchandising Assistant Manager Responsible for shaping the visual identity of M&S through delivery to a set of clear principles, with a consistent approach across all BU’s. Enabling a clear handwriting balanced by the creative and the commercial, delivering both confidence and relevance in how we present our brand.
• Working with the Instore VM Manager, to provide a clear plan of delivery across all key pillars of VM – layout & flow, product handling, use of kit and visual display. Collaborates with Styling coordinators on use of mannequins.
• Responsible for working to the development and delivery of the VM strategy, enabling clear category focus and seasonal product story telling through creative and commercial execution
• Works hand on, to the defined VM Journey principles, reviewing and evolving accordingly, whilst maintaining strength of delivery and efficiency of task
• Delivers a clear and focussed approach to single and multiple categories across BUs, alongside a clear approach to seasonal amplification and campaign alignment
• Produces seasonal planning documents to inform Customer Experience deck and supplies content to the VM Communications team for the creation of store guidance
• Produces seasonal POS briefing templates, delivering to format and function principles
• Works together with the BU to understand the full product offer and flag concerns to delivery to principles
• Works with space to confirm seasonal layouts / flows for all product ranges
• Always champions our customer, by relating everything back to the customer and how it engages / inspires / enables ease of shop.
• Be the instore expert within the team, showcasing problem solving product handling capabilities and a strong awareness of kit usage
• Ensure awareness of key market trends and competitor analysis
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Multiple clothing BU experience
• Great practical Visual Merchandising – hands on approach
• Good level of creativity and ability to use initiative
• Good communication skills – written and verbal
• Influencing skills and a positive approach to challenge
• Key stakeholder management
• Commercially aware
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation! In exchange for your experience, we will reward you with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package.
Interested? Apply here!...
Marks & Spencer seeks to be an inclusive organisation, trusted and loved by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. Applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform a job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email email@example.com, so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More