POS and Store Experience Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of our food marketing transformation within the Food Creative Content & Communications team.
You will be working with the Head of Store Experience and the team to manage and update our rolling store marketing plan delivering point of sale, other customer communications and experiences that link into our commercial objectives whilst managing the operational plan and budget to improve the store experience. You will need to be both strategic and reactive as we move fast to keep giving customers a great store experience and drive sales.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include
- Working across teams and with the Head of Store Experience you will work collaboratively and flexibly to ensure POS and plans are delivered used to improve the store experience
- Ensuring marketing activity aligns to the business activity whilst understanding the impact and contribution marketing activity makes. Ensuring appropriate measures and processes are built into the plan and activity to enable business to track, evaluate and continuously improve effectiveness
- Establish best practice processes and ways of working with both internal and external stakeholders – such as creative and production agency partners, internal creative teams and wider business teams to deliver our plans at the right cost aligned to budgets linked to overall activity
Your skills and experience will include
- Able to demonstrate the you have planned marketing activity within a budget
- Previous Project Management experience required
- Commercial awareness
- Experience within a similar retail Marketing function
- Strong stakeholder management and effective influencing skills
- Flexibility to adapt to be first for customers and lead / contribute to ad hoc project needs where required