Equipment Supply Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Equipment Supply Manager to join our Property function, working from our state of the art offices in Paddington, London. The purpose of the role is to ensure a cost effective approach to distribution for all applicable directly purchased equipment.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include
- Accountable for the on time delivery of equipment purchased for various schemes including hospitality, technical and small works. Ensuring SLA’s and KPI targets are achieved.
- Ensure all AX transactions reports (eg: receipts, dispatches, transfers), are submitted accurately and timely.
- Ensure Phased Trackers are received from Installers on time and processed by the warehouse teams.
- Ensure any rollouts are “pushed out” from the supply chain in line with agreed delivery schedules.
- Ensure request for additional items are reviewed, and if approved, issued to be loaded, ahead of dispatch.
- Ensure ad-hoc requests are managed such that Project ID’s and Project Demand are established. Ensure these projects are managed though to dispatch.
- Routinely review and close out projects on AX.
Your skills and experience will include
- Experience of stock control systems (Ideally Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience of warehouse operations, stock handling, and delivery to stores
- Ability to work independently, balancing multiple tasks simultaneously and communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally to the business
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now!