Assistant Marketing Manager - Womenswear
We’re an iconic brand – but we’re constantly evolving and have our sights set on the future with ambitious plans. Our innovative product ranges are the key to our success, marketing them to our customers in a clear and compelling way will be down to you.
The originality of our campaigns helps us build a modern and relevant brand that captures the imaginations of customers old and new.This role will support the cross-category / category propositions team in Womenswear to deliver against the Clothing and Home commercial objectives by ensuring that we are driving our quality, style and value credentials in order to increase the frequency of visits by our target customer across all channels.
About the role
Your key accountabilities will include:
• Support the development of C&H cross-category / category propositions and marketing. Working closely with Marketing Managers and business areas to ensure propositions and activities deliver against C&H commercial objectives.
• Support in the delivery and coordination of inspiring propositions and briefs from end to end, across all customer channels against clear budgets, customer targets and commercial objectives
• Assist on marketing shoots, being the representative for the brand and product expert
• Ensure adherence to the cross-category / category sub brand positioning guidelines across all channels.
• Work closely with the VM team, to develop world class, joined up customer experiences in-store, with a focus on ensuring in-store décor and VM work seamlessly together.
• Work closely with the .com & performance marketing teams to develop the customer journeys on .com and online marketing plans
• Support in the development of PIR and recommendations for future activity
• Support on budget management
• Support business area/proposition commercial rhythm and routine and takes appropriate action to respond to market conditions and deliver commercial objectives
Your skills and experience will include:
• Experience of Marketing Marketing development and delivery
• A background in Retail and FMCG
• Good business acumen
• Graduate level
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Have a collaborative way of working and be highly organised with an eye for detail
• Strong stakeholder management
• Previous experience of performance reporting and analytical skills
• Budget Management