Content Planning Lead
MATERNITY COVER - 12 MONTHS
The role of Creative Content Lead plays a crucial part in delivering compelling stories for our Clothing & Home business. Acting as the ‘glue’ between our Ecommerce channel and our creative and marketing department. The role’s key objective is to take ownership of the commercial calendar and combine with the cultural calendar ensuring we deliver relevant and compelling stories to our audience on an always-on basis.
WHAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL
The holder of this role will be able to translate our product offer across our annual calendar into brilliant and exciting content ideas which excite and inspire our customer.
A skill for turning the simplest of subject or product into compelling ideas that drive our business objective forward of continuing to elevate out style credentials. A true omni-channel thinker who gets modern retail and how to create ideas that surprise and delight not only our customers but the whole business.
• Own the commercial calendar and combine with the cultural calendar ensuring we deliver relevant and compelling stories in all owned and paid media channels.
• Develop and own relationship with copy and omnichannel content teams to ensure they deliver to the annual calendar of content requirements
• Set the vision for how we deliver to our newly defined content framework.
• Be a fundamental part of the content production facility we own alongside the dotcom team ensuring what we produce is relevant and is inline with our ‘style’, ‘quality’ and ‘value’ objectives.
• Work with the in-house photography team to ensure all production of content assets is in line with agreed annual budgets.
• Alongside the Head of and Associate Head of Brand Creative drive the creative culture of the business centred around an always-on content delivery.
Building and owning relationships across the business is key.
Understanding the product vision and business objectives across all BUs to ensuring that a channel relevant approach is taken on all outputs. From our social, CRM and dotcom teams to, where appropriate, how we can bring commercially driven ideas to life offline too.
HOW YOU WILL MEASURE SUCCESS
• Conversion from direct interaction with content
• Increased sales via creation of stylish content that talks to our target style-conscious consumer
• A proven and visible shift towards a culture of content creation across our C&H business
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• Experience delivering content for a fashion retail or lifestyle brand
• Proven experience managing the execution on content in an omni-channel business
• An acute understanding of the modern mainstream shopper and how to reach them
• In dept experience in understanding and working to clear brand guidelines
• A strong strategic thinker
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More