Assistant Marketing ManagerLocation(s) London
Great marketing ensures we offer an inspirational and effective customer experience, which means we must understand how our customers want to shop our Clothing & Home products and present them in a compelling way - be that through store environment, packaging, POS décor, email marketing, social media, communications and SEO.
It also helps us build great relationships with our trade partners to make sure we build profitable partnerships that increase brand and category growth.
With a huge focus on how we use data to drive sales and improve customer experience - we’re super excited for what’s to come. As we continue to transform our Clothing & Home business - the sky is the limit and this role is a great opportunity to make a significant contribution to our success!Job purpose
To support in the delivery of cross-category / category propositions to deliver against C&H commercial objectives. To ensure M&S is a modern and relevant brand. To drive quality, style and value credentials and drive frequency of our target customer across all channels.Responsibilities
- Support the development of C&H cross-category / category propositions and marketing.
- Working closely with Senior Marketing Manager and business areas to ensure propositions and activities deliver against C&H commercial objectives.
- Support in the delivery and coordination of inspiring propositions and briefs from end to end, across all customer channels against clear budgets, customer targets and commercial objectives
- Assist on marketing shoots, being the representative for the brand and product expert
- Ensure adherence to the cross-category / category sub brand positioning guidelines across all channels.
- Work closely with the .com & performance marketing teams to develop the customer journeys on .com and online marketing plans
- Work closely with the VM team, to develop world class, joined up customer experiences in-store, with a focus on ensuring instore décor and VM work seamlessly together
- Support in the development of post implementation review and recommendations for future activity
- Support on budget management
- Support business area/proposition commercial rhythm and routine and takes appropriate action to respond to market conditions and deliver commercial objectives
- Marketing strategy development and delivery
- Strong stakeholder management
- Effective influencing skills
- Performance reporting and analytical
- Budget Management
This is an excellent opportunity to join us at an exciting time of change and transformation! In exchange for your experience, we will reward you with a competitive salary and market leading benefits package. Interested? Apply here!
Marks & Spencer aims to be an inclusive organisation, trusted, and admired by our colleagues, customers and suppliers. Join us and make an immediate impact. We are committed to an active Inclusion, Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with our recruitment and selection process. Applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation either by phone on 0345 300 3725 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can make alternative arrangements for you.
selected for you
Our amazing colleagues span many walks of life - all with some brilliant stories to tell. Here are just some we think you’ll want to look at.View More