Warehouse Team Managers
Here at M&S we pride ourselves in our ability to provide our customers with what they want, when they need it. Our Castle Donnington Warehouse is a key part of our business, playing a vital part in our ability to deliver. Getting the right products to the right places at the right time for our M&S customers involves a complex behind-the-scenes operation – and you’ll be right at the heart of it.
Our Warehouse is fast, flexible, agile and ever evolving to support the growth of our online business by increasing its efficiency whilst dealing with higher volumes and customer orders.
We are now recruiting for Warehouse Team Managers and have opportunities on both a temporary and permanent basis across our day shifts and our night shifts. We are also able to offer full and part time opportunities providing a real level of flexibility to suit the practicalities of modern day life.
These aren’t just any vacancies, these are M&S vacancies!
Key responsibilities for our M&S Warehouse Team Managers include:-
- Coaching, leading and motivating warehouse colleagues and team co-ordinators to achieve site KPI’s ensuring we are ‘all in for the customer'
- Proactively managing people issues (including Wellbeing, absence, talent and performance management ) ensuring consistent application of policy and advice
- Proactively promoting colleague engagement ensuring colleagues feel valued and supported
- Managing operational processes to maximise the opportunity for productivity
- Managing the productivity of warehouse colleagues and team co-ordinators to achieve site KPI’s
- Supporting Shift Managers in planning, managing and adjusting staffing levels during the shift in line with planned and flexed volumes to support delivery of site KPI’s as defined by customer requirements
- Driving a positive culture of health and safety through leading by example and following the standard process requirements
- Driving cross functional working as one team to ensure delivery of site KPI’s, working at every stage to exceed customer expectation
To succeed in this role you will be an experienced Manager with an enthusiasm for leading teams and providing them with clear direction. Through proactive engagement you will be able to deliver operational targets and be ‘all in for the customer’. You’ll be a proactive, self-starting individual who thrives within a fast-paced environment, able to ‘own it and get it done’.
You will understand commercial outcomes of decisions and the impact on other areas of the business. You’ll be customer focused and aware of the external and internal customer requirements for quality, efficiency and accuracy. You’ll have a flexible approach to work and be willing and able to adjust to the demands of a changing and agile environment. Operational experience is desirable but not essential.
If you think you have what it takes then apply today!