Are you a talented communicator with a passion for excellent customer service? Our Logistics Helpdesk based at our state-of-the-art Distribution Centre in Castle Donington is the central hub for any retail store questions relating to their Clothing and Home delivery. The successful candidate will enjoy a varied role including call handling, answering emails, contacting stores, reporting, project work, data analysis and working alongside key HO, store and site stakeholders.
Our helpdesk is open from 7am until 7pm Monday to Friday, 8am until 4pm on Saturday and 9am until 5pm on Sunday. You will work different shifts on a rota basis so must be available between these times. You will be required to work only one weekend in 6.
We currently have two opportunities available – a full time permanent vacancy and also a full time fixed term contract for 6 months.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring all store queries are resolved within the agreed SLA by responding to calls directly from store staff and escalating queries where necessary
- Logging calls and emails using Zendesk and ensuring this is done in a clear manner to allow for effective escalation and reporting
- Coaching stores on how they can utilise available tools and reporting to reduce unnecessary calls relating to their delivery
- Contacting and supporting stores with updates about any changes to deliveries, utilising MIS, Microlise and other appropriate systems to ensure that accurate and timely information is directed to stores
- Using Zendesk to report on weekly Helpdesk data and daily planning activity within the Transport, M&S Holding Centres, RDC and NDC operations
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders: Stores, 3PL sites and Castle Donington, Retail Operations, Logistics Operations, Control Tower, A&R and Logistics Development
- Working in partnership with the above stakeholders to ensure a collaborative approach to store service
- Delivering great service to our customers, in line with the 4 key business values and going the extra mile to deliver results through sharing and collaborating ideas within the team and other stakeholders
Technical skills needed:
- A solid understanding of a retail operation
- Knowledge of the Clothing and Home Logistics network
- Confident at using Microsoft Applications: Excel, Word and Outlook
- Able to learn M&S systems quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adapt and positively to changing priorities
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with an ability to analyse information
- Able to build relationships and manage stakeholders
- Proven ability at delivering operational targets in a change-oriented environment
- Strong Customer Service background utilising a call logging software system – Zendesk experience is preferable but not essential